|Birthname||Brown, Helen H.|
|born on||10 October 1900 at 03:25 (= 03:25 AM )|
|Place||Washington DC, USA, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°34' 11°58 Asc. 12°02'|
American actress who was on-stage from age five; being a player in child and juvenile roles that led to adult fame that continued to grow throughout her life. Her films include "A Farewell to Arms," 1931 and "Anastasia," 1956; she was awarded two Oscars and an Emmy.
She married playwright Charles MacArthur on 4/17/1928 and had one daughter in 1930, Mary, who died of polio in 1949. They had one adopted son, actor James MacArthur. At age 89, she published her eighth book. Hayes died on 3/17/1993, New York, NY.
Her son James died in Florida on October 28, 2010, age 72.
- Family : Adopted a child 1938 (James)
- Death of Child 1949 (Daughter died of polio)
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 March 1993 (Age 92)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1931 ("A Farewell to Arms")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1956 ("Anastasia")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1930 (Mary born)
Sabian Symbols No.440 (no time given). Drew pictures a chart for 2:30 AM EST
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Stege, age five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5')
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1928, 65 years)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter and one son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter died of polio)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Playwright MacArthur)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction