|Birthname||Thomas Emmet Hayden|
|born on||11 December 1939 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°51' 29°32 Asc. 20°27'|
American political activist, one of the "Chicago-7" during his radical hippie days. In 1973 he married Jane Fonda during her political incarnation and they became immersed in his 1976 Senatorial attempt. They divorced in 1990.
Hayden had a heart attack on 8/19/2001.
- parent->child relationship with Garity, Troy (born 7 July 1973)
- spouse relationship with Fonda, Jane (born 21 December 1937)
- Relationship : Marriage 1973 (Jane Fonda)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1976 (Bid for U.S. Senate)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1990 (Jane Fonda)
Steinbrecher quotes him, "2:00 AM or 2:00 PM."
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (17 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jane Fonda)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (One of "Chicago-7")
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Attempt at U.S. Senate)