Hatcher, Charles Ray
|born on||16 July 1929 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Mound City MO, USA, 40n07, 95w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°51' 00°30 Asc. 02°33'|
American abuser and rapist of boys, a kidnaper, thief, burglar and murderer. He moved many times, aimlessly, and was in and out of jail from 1947 for auto theft, forgery, burglary and attempted kidnapping. On 8/28/1969, he abducted and murdered a 12-year-old. The following day he was arrested for sodomizing a five-year-old boy. From 1978 to 1983, he was in and out of jail for assault, attempted sodomy and attempted abduction. On 6/26/1978, he kidnapped and murdered a four-year-old. On 6/20/1981 he stabbed a 38-year-old man to death. On 7/29/1982, he kidnapped and murdered an 11-year-old. He was put in jail or various mental facilities from which he either escaped or was paroled. Finally, he was given a life sentence on 10/13/1983 in Missouri State Penitentiary.
He was the fourth son of a dad who was an abusive drunk.
On 12/07/1984, 3:00 AM, CST he was found hanging in his cell.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 20 June 1981 (Stabbed 38 year-old man to death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes Terry Ganey, "St. Joseph's Children, a True Story of Terror and Justice," a Lyle Stuart Book, Carol Publishing Group, p.84
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Boys)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Physical/Verbal (By drunken father)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Physically abused by drunk dad)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Killed children)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Burglar)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Auto theft)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life sentence)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Child sex killer, book about case)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper (Boys)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Aimlessly)