Hart, William S.
|born on||6 December 1870 at 08:33 (= 08:33 AM )|
|Place||Newburgh NY, USA, 41n30, 74w00|
|Timezone||LMT m74w00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°17' 27°26 Asc. 00°44'|
American actor, a beloved cowboy star. He first became a hero in a stage play in 1905, "The Squaw Man." He was also the author of several novels.
When he died of a stroke on 6/23/1946, he left a 225-acre ranch to the county as a park for children.
- Death by Disease 23 June 1946 (Stroke, age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1905 ("The Squaw Man")
Church of Light old file. Date check OK in reference
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Cowboy star)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Left a ranch to the county for kids)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stage)