|Birthname||Harris, Lynn Edward Elizabeth|
|born on||13 September 1950 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Orange CA, USA, 33n47, 117w51|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°40' 15°58 Asc. 03°08'|
American hermaphrodite, born a fully functional intra-sexual with both a penis and a vagina. His mom raised him as a girl and he became a child actress and dancer who was in a few films. He is slender, with the hips of a woman.
By the age of five, Lynn was aware of her androgyny.
While growing into a teen, her identity crisis was profound. She first had exploratory surgery on 11/08/1973 and two weeks later was diagnosed a true intersexual (hermaphrodite). In February 1979, he made a gender role switch, opting for his masculine side. He came out as a gay male, sporting a mustache and a new masculine wardrobe on 2/18/1983. By 1997, he was dressing more in unisex style.
Lynn earned his Ph.D., wrote two books and an autobiography ""Just As I Am," which was published in 2000. He has been the subject of various articles and news stories and he himself has been on the lecture circuit since 1983.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 ("Just As I Am")
Astrologer Burt Granite quotes him 9/1992, confirmed by him to LMR 4/1997 (He later gave the time of 6:12 PM to Simon Wickham-Smith.)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Both a penis and a vagina)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Actress and dancer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Exploratory)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer