|born on||23 July 1938 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Huntsville TN, USA, 36n24, 84w29|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°47' 05°51 Asc. 17°35'|
American homicide, sentenced in 1982 to life in Huntsville federal prison for the shooting murder of a federal judge, Judge Wood in San Antonio. When captured, he was under siege for several hours, high on drugs, raving, cursing and crying that he had committed other murders, that he was a hit man for the CIA and he had killed John F. Kennedy.
He and two bank robbers made a jail break of their Alabama prison but were spotted by a guard who fired a warning shot and they surrendered (date unknown).
Harrelson's son Woody was born 7/23/1961, the second of Charles' three sons. As an adult, he became an actor.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1982 at 12:00 midnight in Huntsville, AL (Life in prison)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 July 1961 (Birth of son Woody)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrologer Richard Gehman quotes San Antonio astrology Raul Davila from Harrelson when he was in jail several years ago, 7/1994.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Federal judge)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life in prison)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Woody)