|born on||13 September 1955 at 04:38 (= 04:38 AM )|
|Place||Kansas City MO, USA, 39n05, 94w34|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°52' 13°49 Asc. 03°10'|
American sidereal pro astrologer who began his practice c. 1975 and worked full time pro from 1988. He received his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and has studied both Eastern and Western systems of astrology. Harness is the Director of the Institute of Vedic Astrology in Sedona, Arizona, and is the author of "The Nakshatras: The Lunar Mansions of Vedic Astrology," Lotus Press.
A resident of Sedona, he and his wife Laura (born 9/26/1962) have a son, Matthew, born on 9/23/1985 and two daughters, Sophia on 5/01/1997 and Aria Ananda Devi who was born on their 11th wedding anniversary, 6/22/2002. Laura is a music therapist and child psychologist.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 September 1985 (Son Matthew born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1975 (Started practicing astrology)
- Work : Gain social status 1988 (Became full time pro. astrologer)
LMR quotes him 6/1996, B.C.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director of the Institute of Vedic Astrology)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology