|born on||16 March 1911 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Uccle, Belgium, 50n48, 4e19|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°05' 16°20 Asc. 08°56'|
Belgian eminent politician, the Secretary of State and former Foreign Secretary. He is credited with reshaping NATO to deal with the Soviet bloc. His work led to the Helsinki agreements in 1975.
A lawyer, professor and public servant in government positions, he spent eight months as Prime Minister (1965-66). He became the country's influential foreign minister in 1966 and retained that position until 1973.
He died at age 98 in Brussels on November 15, 2009.
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (Belgian Prime Minister)
- Work : Gain social status 1966 (Belgian Foreign Minister)
- Work : Great Achievement 1975 (Helsinki Accord signed due in large part to his vision)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/2195
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of State, Foreign Secretary)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs