|Birthname||Zoltán Anthony Hargitay|
|born on||1 August 1960 at 01:01 (= 01:01 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°03' 19°24 Asc. 27°57'|
American noted family, the son of Jayne Mansfield and Mickey Hargitay.
On 11/26/1966, at the age of six, he was visiting Jungleland in Thousand Oaks. His mother was being photographed in the compound where seven or eight big cats were chained, animals that were used in films. The six-year old boy wondered into the compound to see the big cats more closely. A lion seized and mauled him, leaving him with a compound skull fracture, three broken ribs and many wounds before the boy could be rescued. He was rushed into emergency surgery, and two days later, again went into the O.R. to have his spleen removed. A week later, he was struck with spinal meningitis.
Six months later, his mom was killed in a ghastly car accident on the highway outside of New Orleans, LA.
Zoltan was raised by his dad, a caring parent.
- parent relationship with Hargitay, Mickey (born 13 January 1934)
- parent relationship with Mansfield, Jayne (born 19 April 1933)
- sibling relationship with Hargitay, Mariska (born 23 January 1964)
- sibling relationship with Hargitay, Miklós (born 21 December 1958)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Spinal meningitis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Mauled by a lion)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom killed in accident)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work