|born on||13 January 1934 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°05' 15°17 Asc. 20°55'|
American physical culturist, Mr. Universe (1955) married to Jayne Mansfield on 1/13/1958. They had two kids when they divorced on 4/30/1963, but a third was born in 1964, as they continued a relationship. He later worked for Mae West as one of her entourage.
Four years after their divorce, Jayne was killed in a car crash on 6/29/1967.
Hargitay kept all the kids close and taught them perseverance. By 1992 he was a Bel-Aire, CA builder. By then, his kids numbered six: daughter Tina from his first marriage (42), model Jayne Marie, (41), actress Mariska, plant-shop owner Mickey Jr., construction worker Zoltan, and producer Tony, Jayne's son from her marriage after she separated from Mickey.
In 1968 he married a flight attendant, Ellen Siano.
On September 14, 2006, the former Mr. Universe died at age 80 in Los Angeles of bone marrow cancer.
- child relationship with Hargitay, Mariska (born 23 January 1964)
- child relationship with Hargitay, Miklós (born 21 December 1958)
- child relationship with Hargitay, Zoltán (born 1 August 1960)
- spouse relationship with Mansfield, Jayne (born 19 April 1933)
- Work : Gain social status 1955 (Won "Mr. Universe" title)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1964 (Third child born)
- Relationship : Marriage 1968 (To flight attendant Ellen Siano)
- Death by Disease 14 September 2006 (Of bone marrow cancer, age 80, in Los Angeles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
D.C. Doane quotes his wife, Jayne Mansfield
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Ex-wife killed)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Kept kids and family together)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Building Trades : Contractor