Harding, Elizabeth Ann
|born on||22 October 1919 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Asbury Park NJ, USA, 40n13, 74w00|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||28°17' 15°57 Asc. 25°06'|
American noted family, the illegitimate daughter of Pres. Warren Harding and his mistress, Nan Britton. She never met her father as he showed no interest in a meeting, though he supported her until his death, at which time his estate made no claims.
- parent relationship with Harding, Warren G. (born 2 November 1865)
T. Pat Davis quotes Frances Russell, "The Shadow Bloomingrove" (1968, p. 353).
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Never met dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Pres. Warren Harding)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Raised by her mom)
- Personal : Birth : Illegitimate birth
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women