|born on||30 March 1953 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Salt Lake City, Utah, 40n46, 111w53|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°04' 16°07 Asc. 12°54'|
American musician, a guitar player and singer popular in the Aspen, Colorado area in the '90s. David performed from age 12 and by 15, was touring with a band. In Nashville, he worked as a sessions player. He is the son of a professional musician dad who played jazz sax for Stan Kenton, Nat King Cole and others, and a homemaker mom, a close and comfortable family.
In 1977, his career did not seem to be progressing and he was tired of the effort so he left the entertainment business and went through a dozen different jobs before returning to the music field. He married in 1988 for a year.
David was comfortably established as a performer in Aspen when he met Amy Rodden the winter of 1995. When her marriage broke up, they began an affair on 10/28/1996. David bought a condo in 1997 and became a family with Amy and her two boys. They are exceptionally well-suited, both clowning around and involved with song-writing and performing, and David made a relaxed and capable foster parent to the boys. In March 1999, he had a heart artery block that caused a temporary scare. In December 1999, he lost a good-paying steady weekend club date at the Ritz-Carlton when the club sold and through 2000, he and Amy played gigs together in the Aspen area as well as varied gigs that included a movie-bit.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Rodden, Amy (born 23 November 1949)
- Work : End Major Project 1977 (Left touring, needed a change)
- Relationship : Marriage 1988 (Married for one year)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1995 (Met Amy Rodden)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 28 October 1996 (Romantically involved with Amy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1997 (Bought a condo)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1997 (Amy and boys moved in)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit December 1999 (Club changed ownership, loss of job)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Best Period 2001 (Steady gig and selling CD on the net, good period)
LMR quotes him 1996, time from his mom
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Blocked artery)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (With Amy)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (One marriage of a year)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy (With spousal equivalent)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Father figure to Amy's two boys)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Musician since age 15)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Condo)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.