|born on||4 August 1805 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||LMT m6w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°07' 00°03 Asc. 17°46'|
Irish scientist, a mathematician, astronomer, linguist and writer. The fourth of nine kids, he was reading Latin, Greek and Hebrew by age four and studying Sanskrit at nine. His mom died when he was 12 and his dad died two years later.
Hamilton became a professor of astronomy at 22 and published several books on math.
As a young man, he had many romances and married in 1833, having three kids. Two years after his marriage, he was Knighted.
Reclusive in his later years, Hamilton died on 9/02/1865 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 September 1865 (Age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1835 (Knighted)
- Relationship : Marriage 1833
Wemyss Wheel of Live, Vol. 2, same in Britannica as August 3/4, 1805. Same in Sabian Symbols No.426
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of astronomy)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Math)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Greek and Latin by age four)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (From his youth on)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Fourth of nine kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom died when he was 12, dad two years later)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession