|born on||1 March 1934 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Queens NY, USA, 40n43, 73w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°20' 12°17 Asc. 21°02'|
American actress first discovered by a photographer named Scavullo at 17. Her success as a top cover girl model led to films that included "The Troup," "Support Your Local Sheriff" and a starring role in "One Trick Pony."
A strong ERA supporter, she was a non-stop conversationalist, feminist and dyslectic. Hackett was married for seven years to actor Richard Mulligan; they had no kids.
Died of ovarian cancer on 10/08/1983, 9:15 PM, Encino, CA.
- Death by Disease 8 October 1983 at 9:15 PM in Encino, CA (Ovarian cancer, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Rosner quotes her, 1979
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Ovarian)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Richard Mulligan for seven years)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection