|Birthname||Robin Andrew Guthrie|
|born on||4 January 1962 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Falkirk, Scotland, 56n0, 3w48|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°36' 15°59 Asc. 24°07'|
Scottish singer, bass player, guitar, keyboard and drums for the group, "Cocteau Twins;" one of the founding members from it's inception in November 1981.
Along with Elizabeth Fraser and Simon Raymonde, their debut album, Garlands, was released in June 1982, hitting the No.2 slot in the U.K. within weeks. The "Twins" took a two-year hiatus from 1986-1988 and then made a studio album release of "Blue Bell Knoll," that reaches No.15 in the U.K. and No.109 in the U.S. Fraser was nominated on 2/10/1991, for Best Female Singer category and a new album was released in 1992 commemorating a decade with 4AD records. In the same year, 1992, she and Guthrie had a baby girl, Lucy.
The couple and the band broke up in 1997.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Album released)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1992 (Daughter Lucy born)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C., British Entertainers, 1997.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Two year hiutus)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International performances)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Cocteau Twins)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bass, guitar, keyboards, drums)