|Birthname||Georges, Alexandre Pierre|
|born on||21 February 1885 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||St. Petersburg, Russia, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||LMT m30e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°17' 23°48 Asc. 21°46'|
Russian-French actor, producer, and playwright. He was the son of actor Lucien Guitry who was under contract to the Imperial Court of Russia. Sacha began early in life to act on the stage and directed his first film at 30. Upon his return to France at age 17 with his mother he began to write. In due time he went on to produce a number of screen successes.
Following World War II he spent 60 days in prison for collaboration with the Nazis. After his release Guitry wrote a book of memoirs about his experiences. He continued to write dramatic works and novels.
Petitallot gives the data as New Style in Cadran No.17, 3/1995. Didier Geslain wrote (March 1999), There is ambiguity bout the date, Julian or Gregorian. French dictionary makes a correction of Feb 21, 1884 Gregorian. James Elliot writes, "All the bio data I have researched (approx. 8 sources) give 1885.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of Lucien Guitry)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (60 days)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Collaborated with Nazis)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)