|born on||22 December 1872 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Poitiers, France, 46n35, 0e20|
|Timezone||LMT m0e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°27' 29°29 Asc. 08°56'|
French scientist, a physician and microbiologist. Along with Albert Calmette, he introduced a TB vaccine in 1921, named the Calmette-Guerin vaccine.
Died 6/09/1961, Paris.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1921 (TB vaccine)
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 June 1961 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 88)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 2/323
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Microbiology)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Calmette-Guerin vaccine)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (88 years old)