|Birthname||Grohl, David Eric|
|born on||14 January 1969 at 07:33 (= 07:33 AM )|
|Place||Warren OH, USA, 41n14, 80w49|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°11' 02°35 Asc. 18°48'|
American musician, a drummer with the group Nirvana, replacing Chad Channing. After the suicide of Cobain in April 1994, the following year Grohl formed the "Foo Fighters," playing his own original material and all the instruments, using his backlog of sounds to cut about 15 tracks. Like Nirvana, Foo melded loud, heavy guitars with pretty melodies, pop and punk sensibility. He made 100 copies of the tape, passing it out to friends and associates. In no time, Dave Grohl's solo project became the object of a fierce record-company bidding war. Dave decided to create a real band and he enlisted a bassist, and drummer and a guitarist. They signed with Capitol and Dave’s solo was released on 7/04/1995. It was an instant hit and certified platinum in the U.S. by early 1996.
Dave had started playing guitar and writing songs as a young ‘teen as well as playing with local punk bands. Considered a nice guy, a little shy, in the late ‘80s, at 19, he began to drum for a hardcore band, "Scream" in Washington, DC. His own songs first appeared on their final album, "Fumble." In 1990, he joined "Nirvana" and moved to Seattle. When Nirvana hit it big in 1991 with their release of "Nevermind," Grohl, lead Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic were suddenly heroes on Generation-X angst. In his spare time and when the band was not performing, Dave was steadily writing solo material.
The Foo Fighters changed personnel during the following year before their second release, May 1997 but Dave remained as the great drummer who helped define the genre known as "grunge." For the following two years they toured steadily and he soon morphed from sideman to successful rock star, but with the loss of his marriage along the way. He managed to get by with the alleged company of Winona Ryder, a fan of rocker-dudes. At the Black Cat, a Washington club in which Grohl invested, he had handshakes all around for old pals, making sure not to sling any attitude. During rehearsals, his mom was hanging out with the band.
- Social : Joined group 1995 (Formed the group "Foo Fighters")
- Work : Gain social status 1996 (Single goes Platinum)
- Social : Joined group 1990 (Joined group "Nirvana")
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Nirvana and Foo Fighters)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music groups)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Concert tours)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Girlfriend Winona Ryder)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Invested in nightclub)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer