Difference between revisions of "Green, Sarah"
m (derived relationship update from: Taymor, Julie)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Latest revision as of 10:27, 2 December 2013
|born on||28 November 1957 at 05:35 (= 05:35 AM )|
|Place||Norwood, Massachusetts, 42n12, 71w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°57' 26°40 Asc. 20°09'|
American movie producer; she produced "Frida," the 2002 award-winning film about artist Frida Kahlo, starring Selma Hayak and directed by Julie Taymor. Green resides in Gloucester, MA, and travels frequently in order to help filmmakers "realize their vision." She has also produced "Girlfight," "State and Main," and "The Winslow Boy" among many others. She is a graduate of Emerson College. Her mother, Mary Jane Green, is a psychologist and astrologer, a member of NCGR's Boston Chapter.
- business associate/partner relationship with Taymor, Julie (born 15 December 1952)
- Work : Gain social status 2002 (produced award-winning movie, "Frida")
 Source Notes
McEvoy quotes her mother
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (mother encouraged her to pursue her dream)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (lives in Massachusetts; frequently travels to meet filmmakers and others)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer