|born on||23 December 1918 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Montorio Nei Frentani, Italy, 41n46, 14e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 15°16 Asc. 25°59'|
Italian-American dancer; born in Italy and raised in Brooklyn, NY, becoming one of the greatest Spanish dancers. He learned Spanish dancing as a kid growing up, and when the dancer Argentinita saw him in a night club in 1942, she asked him to join her act. He soon became her partner and later danced with her sister, Pilar Lopez, in Madrid.
He formed his own company in 1949. In 1990, at the age of 71, he was still doing a fine flamenco, appearing in Manhattan with a troupe that included his three beautiful kids, Jose Jr., 26, Alessandra, 33 and Carmela, 31. All three of his kids have successful separate careers in dance. A popular guest on such shows as "Ed Sullivan," Greco drew 19,000 fans to a New York stadium once in 1953.
Greco died of heart failure on 12/28/2000, Lancaster, PA.
- Death by Heart Attack 28 December 2000 (Heart attack, age 82 plus five days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1990 (Still dancing at age 71)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Flamenco)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Kids became noted dancers)