|Birthname||Gransci, Antonio Francesco|
|born on||22 January 1891 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Ales, Italy, 39n46, 8e49|
|Timezone||LST m9e08 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°10' 03°25 Asc. 26°51'|
Italian communist leader and Marxist theoretician, one of most original political thinkers of 20th century. He was brought up in poverty and continued his education with a scholarship at 20, a brilliant student. In his youth he was drawn to political activity in the Socialist Party. At the end of WW I he joined a left wing group who established a paper until he walked out from the Socialist Congress in January, 1921 to found a separate Communist party.
With poor health, he spent much of his time in the sanatorium after 1922. On 11/08/1926, he was arrested by Mussolini's police and spent the rest of his life in prison, with the last six years in the hospital.
Died from cerebral hemorrhage on April 27, 1937 in Rome, Italy.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (11:00 AM Milan time)
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Poor health)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Scholarship at 20, brilliant student)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Noted as brilliant student, original thinker)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Fatal cerebral hemorrhage)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Poverty in youth)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Prison)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Edited his own paper)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection