|born on||21 February 1955|
|Place||St. Thomas Virgin Islands, USA, 18n21, 64w56|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
American actor, outstandingly popular as Frazier Crane on the hit TV show, "Cheers." He was able to quit his cocaine habit with the help of his co-stars. He also had a minor problem to overcome of sex with a teenager in 1993. His family life has been impacted with tragedies: his dad and sister were both murdered and two brothers died in a diving accident.
Carrying on his hit show "Frasier," star Kelsey Grammer, 46, and his wife, the former Camille Donatacci, 33, welcomed a healthy, 8-lbs. 5-oz daughter, their first child, Mason Olivia, born to a unnamed surrogate mother, on 10/24/2001. The Grammers have been married for four years and Camille was not able to conceive, but donated an egg fertilized by Grammer's sperm. Kelsey has two prior daughter, Spencer, 17 and Greer, 9.
Variety reports in June 2001 that he had just negotiated a new contract that makes him TV's highest paid actor ever: $1.6 million per episode. The show ended in May 2004, with the final episode of "Frasier" having been filmed on March 23, 2004.
He and his wife Camille welcomed son Jude Gordon, born on August 28, 2004 to a surrogate mother in Sacramento. Grammer suffered a mild heart attack in Kona, Hawaii on May 31, 2008.
Camilla filed for divorce on July 1, 2010 in Los Angeles and the divorce was finalized in February 2011. He married again two weeks later on February 27th, this time to Kayte Walsh.
- child relationship with Grammer, Mason Olivia (born 24 October 2001)
- child relationship with Grammer, Jude (born 28 August 2004)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 24 October 2001 (Test-tube daughter by surrogate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 August 2004 (son Jude Gordon born to surrogate mother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown
Autobiography, "So Far," 1995, Dutton.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Frazier)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Fertility problems (Had a test-tube baby)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Lost dad, sister, two brothers)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces