|Birthname||Gourvennec, Paul James|
|born on||16 June 1938 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Bourgoin-Jallieu, France, 45n35, 5e17|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°45' 03°54 Asc. 22°12'|
French writer of a book," Vers le Soleil de Dieu," the story of the loss of his son and his subsequent contact with him by automatic writing.
He and Nicole married on 12/22/1969 and they had a son, Arnaud on 3/12/1976.
Arnaud was age 13 when he took a fall while playing in his room. His carotid hit the corner of a dresser and he died immediately in the freak accident, 10/18/1989. A month later, on 11/18/1989, his parents began to receive messages through automatic writing from Arnaud.
- spouse relationship with Gourvennec, Nicole (born 10 January 1937)
- child relationship with Gourvennec, Arnaud (born 12 March 1976)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 18 November 1989 (Receiving automatic writing from Arnaud)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.14, 12/1994
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Automatic writing from Arnaud)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Nicole from 1969)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son died in unusual fall)