|born on||6 July 1927 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Bologna, Italy, 44n29, 11e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°17' 05°49 Asc. 08°46'|
Italian musician, musical critic and orchestral conductor. In 1960 he made his debut at Teatro Comunale in Bologna directing operas, concerts and recordings in Italy and abroad. He is dedicated to the recovery of 17th and 18th century Bolognese and Emiliana music and teaches choral music at the Conservatory of Bologna. He has published numerous musical compositions since 1962.
Gotti received a diploma in piano in 1952, diplomas in choral music, orchestral conducting and composition in 1960. He is married to Brigitte Pasquet.
- Social : End a program of study 1952 (Received a diploma in piano)
- Social : End a program of study 1960 (Received a diploma in conducting, composition and choral music)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (One of many compositions published)
- Work : New Career 1960 (Debut at Teatro Comunale)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 4
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Music)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)