|Birthname||Gevaert, Lieven Franciscus Ludovicus|
|born on||28 May 1868 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Antwerp, Belgium, 51n13, 4e25|
|Timezone||LMT m4e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°00' 25°32 Asc. 14°39'|
Belgium-born pro photographer, inventor and photo supply manufacturer. Gevaert formed a company in 1894 to manufacture photo printing paper, plates and film.
He died 2/02/1935, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Work : Start Business 1894 (Photo manufacturing supplier)
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 February 1935 at 12:00 noon in The Hague, Netherlands (Age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
INFOsophia 21 quotes Luc de Marre for B.C.
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Pro)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Photo supplies)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Inventor of photo methods)