|Birthname||Timothy Ware Getty|
|born on||14 June 1946 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°29' 28°11 Asc. 22°19'|
American noted family, John Paul Getty's youngest and favorite son, the fifth son, from his fifth wife, Louise Dudley Lynch.
In 1955, the boy had brain surgery for a tumor that was pressing on his optic nerve and he was losing his sight. Two years later the growth reappeared. As his head was misshapen, there were three operations in August, 1958 to reset his skull. He died under anesthetic on 8/17/1958.
- child->parent relationship with Getty, J. Paul (born 15 December 1892)
- sibling relationship with Getty, George Franklin (born 9 July 1924). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
- sibling relationship with Getty, Gordon (born 20 December 1933). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
Church of Light "from news clippings." Robert Lenzner, "the Great Getty," 1986, gives June 15, 1946.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Brain)
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 12)