Getty, George Franklin
|Birthname||George Franklin Getty II|
|born on||9 July 1924 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°10' 14°38 Asc. 08°14'|
American business executive and noted family, the first son of John Paul Getty with his first wife, Jeanette Demont.
By age 36, he had achieved the greatest success in the oil empire, President of Tidewater and also Director of the Getty Museum. He was an intelligent but plodding businessman, pompous and boring.
Getty married in 1951 for 16 years; three daughters. He made a second marriage in May 1971.
Deeply insecure from the criticism of his dominant father and increasingly troubled, he secretly stabbed his hand with a letter opener. On 6/06/1973, he committed suicide in Los Angeles by overdosing on pills. His estate was valued at $3 million.
- child->parent relationship with Getty, J. Paul (born 15 December 1892)
- sibling relationship with Getty, Gordon (born 20 December 1933)
- sibling relationship with Getty, Timothy (born 14 June 1946). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Injured himself in the '70s)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Estate valued at $3 million)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Pills)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection