Revision as of 03:56, 19 September 2012 by Nick
|born on||6 December 1896|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American musician, a composer, lyricist and accompanist for his brother George. He died 8/17/1983, Beverly Hills, CA.
- sibling relationship with Gershwin, George (born 26 September 1898)
- Death of Sibling 11 July 1937 at 10:35 AM in Los Angeles (Brain tumor, age 37)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Joan McEvers quotes date from reference; time unknown; rectified to 4:50 AM EST by McEvers.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Worked with noted brother George)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger