|Birthname||Mark John Geragos|
|born on||5 October 1957 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°01' 05°18 Asc. 00°36'|
American attorney representing high profile clients. In 2003-2004, he defended two huge media cases at the same time: Scott Peterson on trial for murder of his wife and unborn child and Michael Jackson, charged with molestation of a child The attorney counts among his famous clients Susan MacDougall , Roger Clinton, Robert Downey, Jr., and Gary Condit. Geragos won a dismissal of charges of felony kidnapping, arson and criminal threats against hip-hop star Nathaniel Hale, also known as Nate Dogg.
Geragos is a managing partner of a law firm established by his father in 1967. His father says of him that he lives for the challenges and that "he thrives on having a problem to solve."
As a young boy, Geragos and his brother spent hours at the courthouse where their father worked. In 1982, after graduating from Loyola Law School, Geragos joined his father's law firm.
Of Armenian descent, Geragos has remained active in his community and claims to run three to six miles every morning and lift weights at night. He is married with two children.
- compare to chart of Condit, Gary (born 21 April 1948). Notes: client
- compare to chart of Jackson, Michael (1958) (born 29 August 1958). Notes: client
- compare to chart of Peterson, Scott (born 24 October 1972). Notes: client
- compare to chart of Ryder, Winona (born 29 October 1971). Notes: client
- Work : New Career 1982 (began law career)
PT has birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two kids)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Law : Attorney