|born on||25 July 1946 at 06:22 (= 06:22 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°56' 21°14 Asc. 21°22'|
American astrologer, writer and speaker from the late '60s; a member of AFAN, NCGR and ISAR. She served on the AFAN Steering Committee for two terms, 1994-1998. As a mythologist, she conducts tours to sacred sites. An educator, she has a B.A. in Philosophy and is listed in "Who's Who in American Women," 1955. Her books include "Asteroid Goddesses," 1986, "Mysteries of the dark Moon," 1992 and "Finding Our Way Through the Dark," 1995.
With a keen, questioning mind, in 1999 she is pursuing graduate studies in the Classics at the University of Oregon. Earning an M.A. degree, she joined Kepler College's first year faculty, teaching the history of Ancient and Mediaeval Astrology. On 7/21/2002, she was awarded the Regulus Award for Theory and Understanding at UAC, Orlando, FL.
- other kin relationship with Twins, Frankfort Dahlia (born 12 August 2000). Notes: Grandparent
Lorraine Welsh in NCGR Newsletter Fall/l987
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Astrologer over 30 years)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Conducts tours)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Kepler College faculty)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Awards : Who's Who (Who's Who in American Women)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession