|born on||13 November 1928 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°18' 07°49 Asc. 15°44'|
French psychologist and statistician with degrees from the Sorbonne. A highly respected researcher, he began to examine astrological evidence in 1950 to determine the degree of statistical weight against chance. He and his wife, Françoise, compiled six massive volumes of data from birth records in France, Belgium and Italy. His many books include "Cosmic Clocks," 1967.
Michel Gauquelin was awarded the Marc Edmund Jones award in 1989.
From 1954 to 1985 he was married to Marie Schneider who said, "He was something of a medieval tyrant, not easy to live with." They had one son who remained with his dad after the divorce.
Michel married a second, younger wife from whom he was separated when he overdosed on sleeping pills sometime between May 18 and 21. His body was found in his Paris apartment on 6/06/1991.
- spouse relationship with Gauquelin, Françoise (born 19 June 1929). Notes: ended bitter
- compare to chart of Ertel, Suitbert (born 2 March 1932)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Cosmic Clocks)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1982 (Francoise)
- Work : Prize 1989 (Marc Edmund Jones Award)
B.C. in hand from Jany Bessiere
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Fear of flying)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Francoise Gauquelin)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Francois, 28 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Francoise Gauquelin)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Statistics)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book