|born on||9 September 1942 at 11:26 (= 11:26 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||16°26' 05°47 Asc. 17°02'|
American musician who started with the trumpet, then the clarinet. He played with "Jan and Dean" and other groups; he was the instrumentalist on the hit "Tequila Man." He came from an affluent family and always loved music. He moved into classical, playing clarinet with the Riverside Symphony.
John married Heather 2/14/1993; his third marriage. No kids.
- spouse relationship with Gates, Heather (born 8 January 1955)
LMR quotes his wife, Heather, for B.C. 4/1993
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Trumpet and clarinet)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Jan and Dean")
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none