|Birthname||Joseph Maria Garibaldi|
|born on||4 July 1807 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||LMT m7e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 23°05 Asc. 29°45'|
Italian military leader, born in France, who was instrumental in winning the freedom of Italy.
The son of a poor fisherman, he had little education and worked as a sailor for years. He was condemned to death in 1834 for the schemes of Mazzini but escaped and went to South America. While there he became a soldier and a leader, and married his first wife.
In 1848 he returned to Italy to fight against the Austrians, supporting Mazzini's republic. He entered a disastrous period when his battles were lost and his wife died. He fled to the U.S.
For several years Garibaldi commanded a merchant vessel. He returned to Italy in military and political combat, spending time in prison when he was overcome.
In January 1875, he took a seat in the Italian Parliament. Garibaldi spent his latter life living quietly on Caprera, his own island. He married his second wife in 1860, then a third wife. He wrote several mediocre novels and an autobiography in 1887.
Garibaldi died on 6/02/1882, 6:22 PM, Caprera, Italy.
- (has as) boss relationship with Victor Emmanuel II, King of Italy (born 14 March 1820)
Arthur Blackwell quotes Choisnard, B.C.
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Little education)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Son of a poor fisherman)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Travel : Crew/ Ship, Train, Bus (Sailor)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Three mediocre novels)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Italian military leader)