Gallison, Denise Sousa
|born on||22 November 1955 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||New Bedford MA, USA, 41n38, 70w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°16' 24°59 Asc. 21°17'|
American homicide: convicted of letting her two-year-old daughter die, disposing of the body and failing to notify the medical examiner. She was also convicted of neglecting and abusing her four-year-old son and sentenced to 20 years prison. She herself was a former state ward and a victim of severe child abuse and rape.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Victim)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Neglectful (Disposed of daughters body)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Let her two-year-old die from neglect)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Given 20 years prison)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Victim as a child)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Physical/Verbal (Abused her two children severely)