|Birthname||Gregory Carpenter Gagne|
|born on||12 November 1961 at 14:27 (= 2:27 PM )|
|Place||Fall River, Massachusetts, 41n42, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°11' 15°12 Asc. 04°03'|
American baseball player, a former shortstop who played for such teams as the Minnesota Twins, Kansas City Royals, and Los Angeles Dodgers. Gagne was originally signed by the Twins on 4/10/1982 where he played for 11 years. Prior to even being signed, Gagne played four years for Minnesota-affiliated minor league teams.
On 12/08/1992, he was signed by the Kansas City Royals, where he played for three years. Gagne was granted free agency from the Royals on 11/07/1995 and was signed by the Dodgers only 23 days later, on 11/30.
It was with the Los Angeles organization that Gagne played his last year two years of professional baseball. His overall career performance was less than ideal. Gagne was able to earn such records as most times caught stealing and most shortstop errors. In addition, he was injured throughout his career, including his next to last year in baseball, at which time he was assigned to a New Mexico minor league team for rehabilitation
- Work : Contracts, agreements 30 November 1995 (Signed by Los Angeles Dodgers)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Courtney Conrad quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Baseball player)
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Several)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro baseball)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro shortstop)