|born on||11 January 1628 at 02:34 (= 02:34 AM )|
|Place||Wheatley, England, 51n45, 1w09|
|Timezone||LMT m1w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°29' 11°45 Asc. 10°54'|
British astrologer and author of some 40 to 50 publications. The son of a farmer, he became a tailor apprentice but was dissatisfied until he discovered astrology. He became a pupil of William Lilly and profited so well under Lilly's tutelage that he soon set up business for himself of casting nativities. As he spoke his mind freely, he had public enemies and was imprisoned more than once, stated as falsely.
Married twice, Gadbury was widowed from his first marriage.
Gadbury died 4/04/1704 NS, London, England.
Copy of his own chart in hand as given in his "Doctrine of Nativities." (January 1, 1628 OS, 2:26 AM LAT)
Eugene Moore submits chart copy from an astrology magazine, undated, "Horoscopes of Notable Astrologers" that gives Dec 31, 1627 OS, 2:26 PM, but prints the Sun in the third house and 11 Scorpio rising. The Moon is at 10 Pisces 52 so both quoted dates arrive as the same conclusion for a NS date.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife died)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Wrote some 40-50 publications)
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Accused of slander)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Outspoken, confrontational)