|born on||13 February 1950 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Woking, England, 51n20, 0w34|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°25' 14°38 Asc. 17°53'|
British musician and rock star, the lead singer with "Genesis" January 1967 to May 1975. He formed his own group, "Peter Gabriel." His visual showmanship, mime activity on stage and costuming create wild audience excitement, making his performance a smashing headline act. His success is credited to theatrics as much as for his music.
- business associate/partner relationship with Banks, Tony (1950) (born 27 March 1950)
David Fisher quotes him to T. J. Andrews. Date and place confirmed in British records.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Rock)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Genesis)