Gabor, Zsa Zsa
|born on||6 February 1915 at 20:08 (= 8:08 PM )|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°56' 11°25 Asc. 24°01'|
Hungarian-American actress, a star of stage and film, model and author. She is the best known of the three glamorous Gabor sisters. Her career has spanned movies and theater, magazine covers and night club performances. Gabor's piercing wit, humor and sophistication have made her a media darling for six decades. She is the author of "How To Catch a Man," "How To Keep a Man" and "How To Get Rid of a Man."
She has been married eight times and remarks that she is a good housekeeper. After one of many divorce's, she kept the house.
On 3/18/1994, Gabor filed for bankruptcy in Los Angeles. As of January 1999, her 12 year marriage to Prince Frederick Von Anhalt is still going strong according to her. She is denying rumors of any breakups.
In August 1998, she was ordered by the Courts to pay $57,500 for a breach of contract in a case that had originated seven years prior.
On 11/27/2002, she broke her arm in a car accident in which her hairdresser was driving. On July 17, 2010 she fell and broke her hip. Days later she underwent hip replacement surgery. She was discharged on August 11th but was re-admitted suffering from complications two days later.
- child relationship with Hilton, Francesca (born 10 March 1947)
- spouse relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887)
- spouse relationship with Sanders, George (born 3 July 1906)
- sibling relationship with Gabor, Eva (born 11 February 1919)
- Financial : Lose significant money August 1998 (Court ordered to pay $57,500)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Autobiography, "My Story," gives the time: Marion March quotes the co-writer of the book for the year. An article in L.A. Times states, "A former school mate in Switzerland, Elizabeth Nussbaum of Seattle, has a school picture of Gabor with the date written on it of February 6, 1917." Another article in the L.A. Times, 1982, states, "Gabor released a copy of her Hungarian baptismal certificate that gives February 6, 1928." A news clipping in 1989 reads, "Secretive about her age but court documents indicate she was born June 6, 1923"
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Felipe de Alba, one day)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Nine)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (For slapping cop)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book