|Birthname||Lynette Alice Fromme|
|born on||22 October 1948 at 05:37 (= 05:37 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°01' 20°45 Asc. 09°47'|
American news figure for the attempted assassination of President Gerald Ford in 1975. She had begun a correspondence with newscaster Chuck Rossi of NBC in August 1975. A worshipful follower of Charles Manson, she wanted to get him on TV with his message of enlightenment. Rossi would not agree so she decided to stalk and shoot Ford to get the publicity that would put her on TV.
On 9/05/1975, Sacramento, she watched as Ford and his entourage left the Senator Hotel at 9:45 AM. Petite and childlike, in a red gown and red turban, she followed the crowd and angled in to meet Ford face to face. She fumbled in her robe for her pistol and aimed at his genitals. A secret service man grabbed the gun and everyone piled on her.
The attempt got her the publicity she wanted; she was on TV, but she also was sent to prison, and she never did get Manson or his message across. She was released from jail on parole on August 14, 2009.
- associate relationship with Atkins, Susan (born 7 May 1948). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Beausoleil, Bobby (born 6 November 1947). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Krenwinkel, Patricia (born 3 December 1947). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Van Houten, Leslie (born 23 August 1949). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- guru relationship with Manson, Charles (born 12 November 1934)
- homicide attempt perpetrator relationship with Ford, Gerald (born 14 July 1913). Notes: Fromme threatened to assassinate Ford with an unloaded revolver
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 5 September 1975 at 10:00 AM in Sacramento, CA (Attempted assassination)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 14 August 2009 (Released from prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Shaver quotes biographer Jeff Bravin, "Squeaky," p.17, who replied to inquirey that the data came from the B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Mentally disturbed)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Attempted to shoot President Ford)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (High profile case)