|Birthname||Fratellini, Annie Violette|
|born on||14 November 1932 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Algiers, Algeria, 36n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°28' 29°24 Asc. 14°22'|
French clown, the granddaughter of Paul Fratellini who carried on the tradition of the famous Fratellini brothers, adapting their routines to her impish feminine character. Each year, on her birthday, her father gave her a different musical instrument, a concertina, vibraphone, violin, clarinet, piano, etc. She learned to play them all and used them in her clowning. In 1974, she co-founded, with her husband, the Fratellini Circus School, and was its artistic director. A unique feature of her school is that it offers artistic and technical training.
Annie directed her own circus, the École Nationale du Cirque in Paris, France. She has influenced the creators of the Big Apple Circus and Cirque du Soleil (Québec, Canada).
She married on 4/17/1953 and divorced 5/22/1959. She made a second marriage on 1/27/1960 and divorced on 1 2/21/1966; one daughter. Her third marriage, to Pierre Etaix, was on 6/02/1969.
Fratellini died of cancer on 7/01/1997, Neuilly sur Seine, France.
- Death by Disease 1 July 1997 at 12:00 noon in Neuilly sur Seine, France (Cancer, age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Start Business 1974 (Co-founded circus school)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddad)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Numerous)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (Pro clown)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Circus act/performances)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Co-owner circus school)