|born on||3 December 1968 at 15:28 (= 3:28 PM )|
|Place||Indianapolis IN, USA, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°45' 29°41 Asc. 08°07'|
Canadian-American actor who, although he easily shifts between the genres of comedy, drama and adventure, is best known for his comedic performances in films including "Encino Man," 1992, "School Ties," 1992 and "George of the Jungle," 1997. Fraser admits he has a preference for playing "fish-out-of-water" types.
The youngest of four sons born to a Canadian tourism official, Brendan’s family moved frequently when he was growing up. After living briefly in Holland, Switzerland, Great Britain, Italy, and the U.S., the family finally set up residence in Toronto, Canada where Brendan attended high school. Having become interested in theater while living in London and reportedly a "victim" of the same wanderlust that drove his father to move so often, Fraser moved to Seattle, Washington where he entered the theater department of the Cornish College of the Arts. He pursued a degree in fine arts, specialized in physical performance, and found work at the Intiman Theater.
He eventually headed to Hollywood where he appeared in two made-for-TV movies before he was cast in a bit part in "Dogfight," 1991. After several years of supporting work, the versatile and charming Fraser began receiving offers for lead roles with true "star" salaries. In 1999, he filmed "The Mummy," followed by "Bedazzled," 2000, and "The Mummy Returns," 2001.
On 9/27/1998, he married his girlfriend of four years, Afton Smith. Fraser has dual American-Canadian citizenship, speaks French fluently, and collects vintage Polaroid cameras. Their son Griffin was born in 2002 and on August 16, 2004, they welcomed their second son Holden Fletcher, born in Los Angeles. The actor and his wife of nine years announced the end of their marriage in early January 2008.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Appeared in "Encino Man")
- Work : New Job 1991 (First Hollywood appearance)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 (Appeared in "Mummy Returns")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2002 (son Griffin)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 August 2004 (son Holden Fletcher)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship January 2008 (Announced intention to divorce his wife)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes a letter from the registrar at Marion County on their stationary, copy in hand
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Dual citizenship)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (International moves in youth)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four boys)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Vintage Polaroid cameras)