Franz Joseph I, Emperor of Austria
|born on||18 August 1830 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°49' 22°57 Asc. 10°57'|
Austrian royalty, the ruler of Austria from 1848, a year of national revolutions. He remained popular with the people throughout his 68-year reign. He married Elizabeth of Bavaria on 4/24/1854, a love match that grew cold due to his numerous affairs.
Their only son, Crown Prince Rudolph, committed suicide in a shocking scandal in 1/31/1889. Elizabeth was stabbed to death by an assassin 9/10/1898.
Franz Joseph died 11/17/1916, Vienna, Austria.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wilson, Woodrow (born 29 December 1856)
- parent->child relationship with Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria (born 21 August 1858)
- spouse relationship with Elizabeth, Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837). Notes: Bitter very
- sibling relationship with Maximilian, Emperor of Mexico (born 6 July 1832)
- other kin relationship with Charles I, Emperor of Austria (born 17 August 1887). Notes: Uncle
Luc de Marre quotes official Gavotte Wiener Zeitung (Sabian Symbols No.351 gives 3:25 AM. Bailey castigated Friedjung in AQ Summer/1950 for erroneously quoting Modern Astrology 7/1910 for 8:23 AM when the time from official records was 9:15 AM.)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Son suicide 1889)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Many)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife assassinated)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)