|born on||6 January 1944 at 15:43 (= 3:43 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 05°52 Asc. 15°16'|
American actress who is perhaps best known to American TV audiences for her portrayal of a divorced mother on the hit show "One Day at a Time." The series, mostly comedy, sometimes more serious, lasted from 1975-1984.
She has been married twice, first to playwright Ronald Sossi from 1967 to 1970. On August 31, 1980 she married film producer Marvin Minoff.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1975 ("One Day at a Time" TV show)
- Work : End Major Project 1984 ("One Day at a Time)
- Relationship : Marriage 1967 (Ronald Sossi)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1970 (From Sossi)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages