François II, King of France
|born on||19 January 1544 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1544 greg.) at 16:54 (= 4:54 PM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°46' 05°31 Asc. 09°57'|
French royalty, the first son of Henri II and Catherine de Medici. He married Mary Stuart in 1558 at age 14. He was crowned King in 1559. He died from ear disease 12/05/1560 OS in Orleans after a reign of 17 months, leaving the kingdom in debt and prey to the miseries of a civil war.
- child->parent relationship with Catherine de Medici, Queen (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Mary, Queen of Scots (born 8 December 1542 Jul.Cal. (18 Dec 1542 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles IX, King of France (born 27 June 1550 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1550 greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 1558 (Mary Stuart)
- Death by Disease 5 February 1560 (greg.) (Ear disease, age 16 plus seven days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey, Nativitas I, quotes Latin records, "January 19, 1543/44 OS, between 4:00 and 5:00 heures du soir."
He cites a chart of the era for 4:40 PM LAT = 4:54 PM LMT.
(Penfield Collection quotes NN (January 19 OS) for 17:22 LMT. Lescaut quotes Barbault for 16:16:38).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Disease, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First male)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 16)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)