|born on||16 September 1930 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Ossining NY, USA, 41n10, 73w51|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°56' 01°28 Asc. 23°22'|
American magazine cover girl at age five, she was a full-time pro model by seven; she had her Broadway debut at eleven and had landed a Hollywood contract by age sixteen. She went on to do TV and films; while she was busy, she never became a superstar. Her films included, "Portrait of Jennie" (1948), "So Young, So Bad" (1950), Susan Slept Here" (1954), "The Blackboard Jungle" (1955) and "The Crowded Sky" (1960). Her starring role in the television series, "Honey West" from 1965-1966 may be the one for which she is best remembered.
Known for being a competent actress, during the 70's, she was one of the busiest guest actresses on TV.
Anne Francis was married in 1952 for three years, landed in therapy for five years, and then remarried in 1961. This second union lasted four years and produced a daughter (1963); she adopted a second daughter in 1971.
Complications of pancreatic cancer ended her life on January 2, 2011 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Family : Adopted a child 1971 (Adopted a daughter)
- Death by Disease 2 January 2011 (Cancer, age 80)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1965 (television series "Honey West")
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Pro model at 7, Broadway at 11)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (First marriage three years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Therapy five years)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease