|born on||7 April 1941 at 07:07 (= 07:07 AM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°02' 14°18 Asc. 04°15'|
British actress with a debut in 1960. She met her future husband in 1963 but moved to Australia two years later where she worked as a TV presenter. She moved back to the U.K. in 1967, where she married Michael Eastland in 1969. Returning to Australia in 1970, she worked in TV with 26 bit roles, steadily advancing her reputation.
Frances won the role of a bitchy female lead in the Australian soap, "The Young Doctors," in September 1976 and it first aired in November 1976, bringing fame. In 1979 she left the show to join her husband at his new job in Perth.
Back to TV in November 1981, she continued work to November, 1985 when she was fired from the cast. She landed a role in the major Aussie series "Home and Away," until she was fired again in June 1989.
Dramatic, icy, aggressive, she has an angular, intense face. She had one son, born 6/11/1971; she separated from her husband in the spring of 1991. Her mom had died the prior September, in 1990.
- Relationship : Marriage 1969 (Michael Eastland)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released November 1976 (Debut of The Young Doctor)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mother 1991 (Mom died in the spring)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1991 (Separated from husband of 23 years)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her from her mom's memory. (The hospital registered the birth as 7:15 AM.)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Dramatic, dry-ice)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Young Doctors, Home and Away)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (23 years)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)