|born on||10 January 1949 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Marshall TX, USA, 32n33, 94w23|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°35' 02°02 Asc. 08°27'|
American boxer, an Olympic Heavyweight Champion in 1968 and World Heavyweight Champ 1973-74.
He was a ghetto kid, very close to his mom, and his world fell apart at 14 when she had a nervous breakdown. He began hanging out in the streets being bad and getting into fights. When he got into the Job Corps, he learned how to box. His strength was awesome, and his first official bout on 1/26/1967 was a knockout win.
Foreman qualified for the Olympic team and took the Heavyweight Gold in Mexico City, 1968, by defeating Ionas Cepulis of Russia. Turning pro in 1969, he became world Boxing Champion by defeating Joe Frazier in 1973. On 10/30/1974, he lost to Muhammad Ali. After a ten year hiatus, Foreman returned to boxing in 1987. He became the oldest heavyweight boxing champion on 11/05/1994 by knocking out defending champion Michael Moorer, 26, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. In the late 90's Foreman was inventor, spokesperson and TV marketer for his steak-hamburger in-door grill that supposedly cooked with less fat due to his own design. He is also a health advisory columnist for the weekly Sunday supplement of USA.
Foreman had an intense religious experience after losing the fight with Jimmy Young in Jan Juan, Puerto Rico on 3/17/1977. In the dressing room, he felt the blood running down his cheek and felt that it came from a crown of thorns, saying to his manager, "I see God."
He married 1971-74 and had one daughter. His tastes are simple and he is still close to his mom. Foreman feels that he had an epiphany experience, that he died and was reborn. He opened his own church in 1981 and began preaching the gospel.
- Work : Gain social status 1968 (Won Olympic Gold Medal)
- Work : Gain social status 1969 (Turned pro)
- Work : New Career 1981 (Opened his own church)
- Work : Prize 5 November 1994 at 12:00 midnight in Las Vegas, NV (Regained the heavyweight title)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Preacher)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Bad street kid)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Prior to 1981)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold)
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Close to mom)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Raised in ghetto)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Prior to 1981)
- Traits : Body : Body builder
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)