|Birthname||John Gardner Ford|
|born on||16 March 1952 at 01:40 (= 01:40 AM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 19°32 Asc. 26°38'|
American noted family, second son of Elizabeth and Gerald Ford; age 22 when his dad became President of the United States. He graduated from Utah State University in 1975 in Forestry Science, then moved into fulltime work in his dad's 1976 campaign.
Ford helped to launch Outside Magazine before taking the position of President of California Infoplace, a privately held company that provides customer and marketing services to the shopping center industry. He also served on the Board of the Del Mar Fair as President.
From a youthful style of jeans, he moved into the world of suits as Executive Director of the San Diego Host Committee for the Republican National Convention. This was under the auspices of a leave of absence from his usual job in California Infoplace.
Ford married Juliann in 1989; two kids.
- parent relationship with Ford, Betty (born 8 April 1918)
- parent relationship with Ford, Gerald (born 14 July 1913)
Church of Light quotes public record
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection