|born on||25 May 1966 at 12:19 (= 12:19 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°00' 11°37 Asc. 01°11'|
American business executive and noted family, Ford is the great-great-granddaughter of Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company. Her father is shipping magnate Stavros Niarchos and her mother is Charlotte Ford.
The only female in the Ford family to rise to a high-level role in the family business, she is credited with
helping to revive the manufacturing company's Mercury line of cars. Her skill in managing a product successfully brought her increased responsibility for all Ford auto lines. She joined the automaker in 1995.with previous experience in advertising and product marketing; her cousin, Bill Ford Jr., is the company's chairman and CEO.
- parent relationship with Ford, Charlotte (born 3 April 1941)
- Work : New Job 1995 (Joined Ford Motor Company)
Sy Scholfield quotes “Daughter Is Born To Mrs. Niarchos,” New York Times, May
26, 1966, p. 53. …
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Ford Motor Company)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing