|Birthname||Fletcher, Darrin Glen|
|born on||3 October 1966 at 18:12 (= 6:12 PM )|
|Place||Elmhurst IL, USA, 41n53, 87w56|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°17' 27°40 Asc. 04°03'|
American baseball player, a catcher for the Toronto Blue Jays. He was originally signed by the Los Angeles Dodgers on 6/02/1987 after being selected in the sixth round of the free-agent draft. Fletcher spent his four years with the Dodgers organization in the minor leagues, playing for teams in Florida, Texas, and New Mexico.
On 9/13/1990 he was traded to the Philadelphia Phillies where he played for an additional two years in the minor leagues, only with a different organization. Finally, in 1992, Fletcher was called up to the major league level with the Blue Jays where he has played ever since. Although he has never been the recipient of any major awards, Fletcher has been a consistent player, always coming through in the sometimes-inevitable clutch. This consistency is what earned him a spot in the 1994 All Star game playing for the National League and a $1.5 million salary in 1998.
Baseball runs in his family, as his father, Tom Fletcher, was a pitcher for the Detroit Tigers in 1962. He and his wife, Sheila, were married on 2/11/1989 and have two children: Casey, born on 1/01/1993, and Presley Ann, born on 10/22/1996.
- Work : Prize 1994 (All Star Game)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 13 September 1990 (Traded to Philadelphia Phillies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1992 (Called up to majors/Toronto Blue Jays)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro catcher)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (All Star Game)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son, one daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (U.S. to Canada)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father pro pitcher)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Bats left, throws right)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Good
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field ($1.5 M salary)